Friday 9 March 2018

Throwback to Past Interior Styles (So Embarrassing)

Even tough I've been interested in interior my whole life, I can't say I've been good at it for as long..
But practice makes the master, right?

So as I promised (even though this really is a bit embarrassing for me), I will now share some pictures from my previous interior styles. I'm sorry to say (but luckily for me), I couldn't find any pictures of my absolute worst interiors, since I didn't photograph spaces and decor at that time. I started taking pictures of our home in 2012 when I started my first blog, there you can find a lot more pictures of my previous interior styles.

Let's have a look!

I'll start out with most recent styles and end up with the oldest and worst. So I'm starting out in year 2016 in our old home. At this time our home started going from my previous romantic styles towards a more Scandinavian and simpler look.





In the beginning of 2015 I still had a lot of my previous French Brocante style going on, but towards summer I calmed it down. For instance I redid my bedroom as a project for my interior school. I remember being so happy with this new look for our bedroom. Romantic, but not overly shabby.






From summer 2014 to autumn in 2015 I had my French Brocante interior where everything was really worn down. I loved to collect antique finds at flea markets, antique shops and fairs. And I remember dreaming about visiting a real Brocante market in France.








In the end of 2013 my style was a happy mix of pastels and shabby chic. I remember falling for GreenGate at this time, and I've loved them since then!








From 2012 to the beginning of 2013 I had a really colorful phase. I loved colors, especially turquoise and pink. I also liked the mix of purple and black, as you can see in the bedroom. 






At the same time our home office looked like this. I think this is the worst of them all. But I was really proud of this room at that time.


And before this, I can promise you, it was a lot worse, a lot! I had my crazy pink princess kind of phase. But I won't be able to show that since I wasn't that into photography at that time. The only pictures I have are of my friends.

It was pretty cool doing this throwback! I would really like to see someone else try this as well! Wouldn't it, for instance, be fun to see interior influensers showing their old styles! I dare you all to try this! And leave me a comment below if you do! I'll be sure to check it out!

And if you're interested in seeing my current interior style you can find it in a previous post (Click!) I also have a lot of pictures on Instagram.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete